Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Junior Software Developer (m/f) for .NET/C# as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop client-server applications with database connection based on state-of-the-art technologies (.NET/C#, WPF, WCF, MS-SQL-Server etc.).
- The analysis of requirements, the design of software and the implementation within our agile processes (SCRUM) will be your responsibilities.
- You will cooperate closely with developers, testers and application engineers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related subject area.
- You are interested in latest software technologies and have basis skills in programming with C#.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.