Location: Dresden (headquarters)
Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
Qoniac is one of the winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which is awarded in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
For our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Junior Software Tester (m/f).
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop test cases for the functional characteristics of our software based on the requirements and demand cases.
- You will support the team with the selection of appropriate test methods.
- The recording of software errors and the implementation of a detailed analysis will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will contribute to the improvement of our processes, methods and tools.
- You will prepare test data, report test results and document testing procedures.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in pleasant office spaces with modern workstations.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related subject area.
- It is interesting for you under which circumstances a software behave not in the same way as expected.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: http://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.