Location: Dresden (headquarters)
Have you been working in the semiconductor industry for a long time, and are you looking for something new while remaining in this exciting industry? Then we are without a doubt the next step in your career.
Some of the chips in your calculator, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software, because Qoniac GmbH is a young, rapidly expanding company that applies semiconductor knowledge in order to create advanced software solutions. Our clients are world-leading semiconductor manufacturers. When using our software products, our clients are ensured a stable and efficient production process.
Qoniac is one of the winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which is awarded in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘CUSTOMER SUPPORT APPLICATION ENGINEER’.
- With the aid of our software, you will analyse processes for our clients and identify potentials, as well as propose process optimizations and structural improvements.
- The evaluation of new software modules for the client could be your project. Here, you will be responsible for the entire coordination with the client.
- You will act as a link between the software development and the client. You take the wishes and ideas of the client on board, come to an agreement on these with the team, and pass them on to the software developers, who you will support with your application expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor and software experts.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in pleasant office spaces with modern workstations.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-orientated.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia once or twice per quarter.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: http://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.