Location: Dresden (headquarters)
Have you been working in the semiconductor industry for a long time, and are you looking for something new while remaining in this exciting industry? Then we are without a doubt the next step in your career.
Some of the chips in your calculator, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software, because Qoniac GmbH is a young, rapidly expanding company that applies semiconductor knowledge in order to create advanced software solutions. Our clients are world-leading semiconductor manufacturers. When using our software products, our clients are ensured a stable and efficient production process.
Qoniac is one of the winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which is awarded in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘APPLICATION ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT’.
- You will develop ideas for new software applications.
- You will determine the need of software solutions with the clients and estimate the expense for the realisation together with the software developers.
- You will create new software specifications in coordination with our software developers.
- The evaluation of new software modules in cooperation with your clients on site could be your project.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor and software experts.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in pleasant office spaces with modern workstations.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- Knowledge in one software language are beneficial.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: http://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.he