Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Matlab Software Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop and implement algorithms in Matlab.
- You will advance Matlab codes until the stage of a final software product.
- You will be responsible for the performance optimization of the implemented algorithms.
- The definition and automation of tests for new and existing Matlab functions will be your responsibilities.
- You will develop the interface between our .NET and Matlab functions further.
- You will communicate closely with developers and application engineers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or a similar professional education or experience.
- You worked at least 3 years with Matlab for professionally software development and with algorithm development.
- It is advantageous if you have experience with object oriented software development.
- A plus is as well if you are experienced with requirements engineering, agile methods and/or test automation.
- Your approach is structured and responsible.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- Your language skills in English are good.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.