Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Requirements Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will be responsible for technical analysis, specification and documentation of requirements for our software.
- You will translate the requirements from the user perspective into the software development and test view.
- You will work closely with the internal customers, developers, testers and the product owner.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in the IT environment or an appropriate vocational training respective professional experience.
- You can demonstrate experience in IT projects as a developer, analyst or requirements engineer in an agile environment.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with technical server client applications and usability or UX.
- You maintain a structured and responsible approach and have good communication skills.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have good language skills in English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.