You are using a laptop, tablet or smartphone? Some of the chips in your device are probably created using our software! Qoniac is a young and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
For our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Requirements Engineer (m/f).
- Technical analysis, specification and documentation of requirements
- Translating the requirements from the user perspective into the software development and test view
- Close collaboration with internal customers, developers, testers and the product owner
We offer you:
- A pleasant, familiar working environment and flat hierarchies
- freedom for your own creativity and ideas
- A comprehensive training and supervision in the first months through a mentoring model
- Individual learning opportunities
- Modern workplaces in an beautiful offices in the Dresden Neustadt
- Flexible working time models and work-life balance
- Full-time employment with an above-average remuneration
- A highly motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Working in varying areas on your own responsibility
- The chance and challenge for a personal and technical advancement in a young and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to gain international experience in world’s leading-edge semiconductor plants
- A modern and appealing office in Dresden-Neustadt
- Full-time, permanent employment with an attractive salary
Your Skills & Experiences:
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or physics or appropriate professional education / professional experience
- University degree in the IT environment or appropriate vocational training / professional experience
- Experience in IT projects as a developer / analyst / requirements engineer in an agile environment
- Experience with technical server client applications and usability / UX is an advantage
- Structured and responsible approach and good communication skills
- Good language skills in English
Qoniac is a winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which recognizes the fastest growing technology companies in Germany. What’s the story behind this success? The challenges and the complexity in the manufacturing process of microchips are steadily increasing. Therefore, Qoniac develops smart software solutions to support leading edge semiconductor manufacturing companies around the world. With our world leading software products, it is possible to achieve an increase in production output. For our customers, this means higher yield as well as saving time and cost. Our software is used in manufacturing facilities in the USA, Asia, and Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.