Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will manage several agile teams within our agile development environment, sometimes across multiple sites.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting in scaling our agile processes and development teams.
- Your responsibilities will also include organizing and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, follow-up).
- You will work closely with the group manager, the product owner, our development team and our in-house customers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (e.g. LeSS or SAFe) and have experience in .NET/C# projects.
- Certification as a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Team Coach (CTC) would also be of advantage.
- You are communicative, emphatic and can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.