Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Senior Technical Marketer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are responsible for the technical marketing of our software tools in terms of quantifying the customer utility for our technically complex software solutions.
- You portray the return on investment our software products deliver to our customers and create the marketing and presentation material required for doing so.
- Preparing customer meetings belongs to your duties.
- You optimize our pricing models in collaboration with the Global Sales Director.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate long-term experience in front-end semiconductor manufacturing (metrology or lithography of advantage).
- You have worked for several years as a technical marketer in an international environment.
- You are a communicative and sales-oriented personality.
- Your way of working is independent, structured and responsible.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- You are ready to visit our customers two or three times per quarter.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.