You are using a laptop, tablet or smartphone? Some of the chips in your device have probably been created using our software! Qoniac is a winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which recognizes the fastest growing technology companies in Germany. Within four years (2012 – 2015), we were able to increase our turnover by 2,703%. What’s the story behind this success? The challenges and the complexity in the manufacturing process of microchips are steadily increasing. Therefore, Qoniac develops smart software solutions to support leading edge semiconductor manufacturing companies around the world. By employing our world leading software products, it is possible to achieve an increase in production output. Our software is used in manufacturing facilities in the USA, Asia, and Europe.
Become a part of this success story. For our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Team Assistant (m/f).
- Assistance of the commercial team
- Appointment coordination, travel planning and creation of the travel expense accounting
- International and national correspondence
- General reception services and office work
What we offer:
- Flexible work time models and work-life-balance
- Full-time and part-time, permanent employment with an attractive salary
- Working in varying areas on your own responsibility
- A pleasant working atmosphere and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities
- A modern and appealing office
Your Skills & Experiences:
- A commercial education
- Experiences as a team assistant are an advantage
- Very good language skills in English
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Organized and independent way of working
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application with the information about your expected salary and your desired weekly working time
(full-time/part-time) in German or English to: .
Do you have any questions? Please contact Ms. Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) at the phone number: +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: http://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.