Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist / Test Automation Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will generate concepts for the test automation.
- You will define test cases for the functional and non-functional characteristics of our software products based on the requirement specifications.
- The development, maintenance and migration of automated tests will be part of your purview.
- We want you to contribute to the improvement of our processes, methods and tools.
- You will take care of the reporting of test results and the documentation of the testing procedure.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You completed an apprenticeship or have a university degree in computer science or have similar work experience.
- You have knowledge in an object-oriented programming language and in software development, preferably in .NET/C#.
- You are experienced in the range of software tests.
- We require an ISTQB Certification ´Foundation Level´, the ´Advances Level´ (Testautomator) is desirable.
- You need to have know-how with modern test tools (e. g. Selenium, Webdriver, NUnit).
- Ideally you already worked with JIRA, Zephyr and/or QAComplete.
- Your way of working is distinctly structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have good language skills in English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.