Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Test Manager (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will lead the test team and will therefore be responsible for the conception, planning, cost assessment, coordination and performance of test activities.
- You will create test concepts and strategies.
- You will decide upon the applicable test methods and test tools.
- You will plan and monitor the development of a suitable test environment.
- You will be responsible for the reporting of all test results and the documentation of the test procedure.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You completed an apprenticeship or have a university degree in computer science or have similar work experience.
- You are experienced as a test manager in medium-sized to large projects.
- You have knowledge of test process optimization and in the selection of test methods.
- As well you have knowledge of load and performance tests.
- You are extensively experienced in the range of software tests.
- You hold a certificate as ISTQB Certified Tester “Advanced Level” – Test Manager or a similar certification.
- Ideally you are experienced with modern test tools (e. g. Selenium, Webdriver, NUnit).
- You have a confident and convincing appearance and excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Ideally you already led professionally and personally.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have good language skills in English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.