Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Usability Tester (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You create test cases for our software products aimed at assessing usability and user experience.
- You find and document possible deviations from our UI guidelines.
- You support our tester team during the testing phase.
- If required, you provide support for the automation of UI test cases.
- You and your team are responsible for improving our agile processes (SCRUM) and tools.
- You work closely with our usability team, consisting of software developers and process engineers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, relevant vocational training or comparable professional experience.
- You enjoy troubleshooting software applications, whilst being committed to high quality standards.
- You are familiar with the basic concepts of usability and usability tests.
- It would be an asset if you have a certification, e.g. as an GTB Certified Tester Foundation Level – Usability Tester.
- Ideally, you are experienced in using JIRA and QAComplete.
- Your work style is structured and analytical.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.