You are using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone? Some of the chips in your device are probably created using our software! Qoniac is a young and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
For our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Windows System Administrator – Windows Expert (m/f).
- First point of contact to our staff for internal hardware and software related topics
- Setup and support of hardware and software including troubleshooting and problem solving in case of incidents
- Administration of Windows client and server systems including MS Office products
- Setup of test environments
- Maintenance of IT network and infrastructure
We offer you:
- A highly motivated team and a pleasant working atmosphere
- Working in varying areas on your own responsibility
- The chance and challenge for a personal and technical advancement in a young and dynamic environment
- The opportunity to gain international experience in world’s leading-edge semiconductor plants
- A modern and appealing office in Dresden-Neustadt
- Full-time, permanent employment with an attractive salary
Your Skills & Experiences:
- IT-related university degree or comparable professional education / professional experience
- Interest in IT-related topics and technical understanding
- Experience in automated installation, configuration, and administration of Windows systems and MS Office
- Experience in scripting and working with VM systems are of benefit
- Good communication skills
- Structured and responsible approach
- Good language skills in English
Qoniac is a winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which recognizes the fastest growing technology companies in Germany. What’s the story behind this success? The challenges and the complexity in the manufacturing process of microchips are steadily increasing. Therefore, Qoniac develops smart software solutions to support leading edge semiconductor manufacturing companies around the world. With our world leading software products, it is possible to achieve an increase in production output. For our customers, this means higher yield as well as saving time and cost. Our software is used in manufacturing facilities in the USA, Asia, and Europe.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.