Location: Dresden (headquarters)
Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
Qoniac is one of the winners of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards, which is awarded in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
For our headquarters in Dresden, we are looking for a Working Student (m/f) for our testing team
(15 – 20 hours per week).
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will support our testing team with the quality check of our software.
- You will prepare tests and documentations to verify the functionality and security.
- Together with our experienced testers you will be responsible for the automation of standardized test cases.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in pleasant office spaces with modern workstations.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- You will obtain a detailed insight into the development and design of new technologies and processes in the semiconductor industry.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You are studying computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related subject area (at least in the fourth semester).
- You have good knowledge in one object-oriented programming language and interest in innovative technologies.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: http://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.