Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking a Working Student (m/f) for our testing team (15 – 20 hours per week) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will support our testing team with the quality check of our software.
- You will prepare tests and documentations to verify the functionality and security.
- Together with our experienced testers you will be responsible for the automation of standardized test cases.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You are studying computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related subject area (at least in the fourth semester).
- You have good knowledge in one object-oriented programming language and interest in innovative technologies.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- You will obtain a detailed insight into the development and design of new technologies and processes in the semiconductor industry.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Swaczyna (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.