Have you been working in the semiconductor industry for a long time, and are you looking for something new while remaining in this exciting industry? Then we are without a doubt the next step in your career!
Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a ‘Senior Application Engineer’ (m/f) as soon as possible for our customer support in Japan.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘CUSTOMER SUPPORT APPLICATION ENGINEER’.
- You will support our customers in Japan in any aspect of the usage of our software products in their production facilities.
- You will train the customer’s engineers in using our software products to their benefit.
- With the aid of our software, you will analyze processes for our customers and identify potentials, as well as propose process optimizations and structural improvements.
- Also, the evaluation of new software modules for the customer can be your project. Here, you will be responsible for the project coordination with the customer.
- You will act as a link between our customers and the Application Engineering Group at our headquarters in Dresden, Germany.
- You will support the software developers with your application expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the natural sciences or engineering.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-oriented.
- You are willing to travel within Japan frequently.
- You are prepared to visit our headquarters in Dresden at least one time per quarter.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English and Japanese.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor experts and software specialists.
- You will receive in depth training in our software products.
- An Application Engineer from our headquarters will mentor you and provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job.
- Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We offer you a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: https://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.