Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Computer Scientist (gn) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, gRPC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, requirements engineers, scrum master and product owner.
- Due to our customers’ environment, our software products have to meet high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We encourage an open and supportive corporate culture, for example regular meetings like Town Halls, Iteration reviews and team events.
- You are responsible for the technical analysis, specification and documentation of our software features.
- You cooperate with both our internal stakeholders and the software development team to conceptualize, elaborate and refine the requirements for new features and the use cases behind them.
- You work towards a shared understanding of the company and customer value conveyed in new features.
- You actively participate in the programming of our software suite OVALiS in C#.
- Our complex domain requires solving complex problems and touches (mathematical) algorithms.
- Close communication with internal customers, engineers, developers, testers and the product owner is a key responsibility of your role.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have a university degree in computer science, technology, natural sciences or in a comparable subject area.
- You are interested in working for a growing technology company.
- Our team is international, so you will need a good command of English.
- You have a goal-oriented, structured and quality-conscious way of working as well as a distinct ability of abstraction and empathy capacity.
- You enjoy working in a team and enjoy contributing your own ideas.
- You like to solve challenging interdisciplinary problems.
- It is an advantage if you have already gained some experience in programming with C# or other programming languages such as C++ or Java.
THAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a nice big lobby where we like to get together.
- There are excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle garage.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working.
- We provide high quality software and hardware for your working needs.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks and your new team.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- We like to get together in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and technical meetups.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resources Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.