Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Coordinator Customer Projects (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
- You coordinate the various customer projects of the software application in new customer acquisition as well as in product development.
- You will support the project managers in setting up the project plans.
- You will monitor compliance with project milestones and identify resource bottlenecks.
- You will establish a consistent project tracking system and use appropriate means to ensure the desired transparency of planned and ongoing projects.
- You initiate new projects in consultation with business and management.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You have several years of professional experience in project management or project coordination.
- You have a university degree in natural sciences or engineering.
- Preferably, you have professional experience in semiconductor manufacturing, especially lithography.
- You like to work in a structured way and you are used to working not only independently but also in a team.
- Your written and spoken English skills are very good.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Most modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town and a flexible solution for mobile working.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- Many of us have exciting hobbies and quite a few are parents. That’s why many are happy about our flexible working hours.
- We have set up a parent-child workroom that can be used when needed.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize our Litho-Stammtisch in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruit and vouchers for lunch.
- We pay a subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive above-average remuneration and an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.