Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for Customer Service Manager (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- You are responsible for building and coordinating a service team to support a high availability application of our software suite OVALiS in a 24/7 environment.
- The coordination of the different service-relevant business units for the implementation of the 24/7 model is part of your field of responsibility.
- You document and define the IT service processes (incident management, problem management, change management).
- You are responsible for the evaluation and reporting of key performance indicators (e.g. service reports to customers).
- You show enthusiasm for high customer satisfaction and are interested in working in an agile environment.
- You understand and manage the following activities of the service team:
- Preparation and execution of customer installations of our software solutions worldwide.
- Administration and support of Microsoft, Oracle SQL Databases, Docker and Containerization.
- Administration and support of Windows Server Systems and VM Systems.
- Monitoring and maintenance of software installations, including analysis, troubleshooting and (2nd – 3rd level) support in case of incidents.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have completed a university degree in computer science or engineering or a similarly qualified education.
- You have several years of practical experience in the field of IT service management.
- You have the desire to build up a 24/7 service.
- You have experience in the conception, implementation and compliance of service level agreements.
- Preferably, you have completed certification in ITIL.
- Also, your experience with ServiceNow or similar is an advantage.
- You are interested in working for a growing international technology company.
- Our team and our customers are international, so you need very good English skills.
THAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Very modern office space in the heart of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a nice big lobby where we like to get together.
- There are excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks und your new team.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.