Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Data Analysis / Machine Learning Specialist (m/w/d) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You work on correlations in large quantities of data in the scope of feasibility studies for new product ideas.
- When doing so, you deal with a wide range of complex technical problems from the semiconductor industry.
- You work together with both our application engineers, who develop new ideas for software applications, and a team of software developers, who transform your prototypes into integrated products.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in mathematics, physics, informatics or a comparable department.
- You have considerable experience in data analysis and machine learning or deep learning.
- You enjoy working in a team and contributing your own ideas, and you want to help Qoniac grow.
- We would consider it an advantage if you already have experience with C#, Matlab, Python, Java or another object-oriented programming language.
- You work in a targeted, structured manner and are conscious of quality.
- Because our team is international, we require good English skills.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.