Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a DevOps/ Cloud Engineer (gn) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, gRPC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, requirements engineers, scrum master and product owner.
- Due to our customers’ environment, our software products have to meet high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We encourage an open and supportive corporate culture, for example regular meetings like Town Halls, Iteration reviews and team events.
- Together with your DevOps Team, you are helping to build CI/CD solutions partnering closely with software development and IT/Operations teams – supporting from the moment a developer pushes a commit into source control, until the software is ready for deployment at our customers’ sites.
- You have the unique opportunity to newly build and own our next generation CI/CD platform hosted on an Azure public cloud infrastructure.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will manage and expand our DevOps toolset – both home-grown and open source.
- You create automated solutions for various needs, such as IT infrastructure and software deployments for our daily operations and current on-premises systems.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have a technical or scientific university degree, a vocational education or several years of professional experience in DevOps, system administration and build/release/deployment automation.
- You are experienced in designing CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Azure Pipelines, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins and GitLab.
- You demonstrate ability to deploy applications using on-premises and public cloud infrastructure (Microsoft Azure), as well as container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker).
- You have passion for driving automation creating PowerShell scripts/automation modules for build/production systems.
- You have an interest in working with SQL servers, as part of the whole deployment chain.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to enable you to interact well with the team/ your colleagues.
- Our company language is English, so you should have a good command of English.
- It would be beneficial if you have strong analytical skills in complex Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
THAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a nice big lobby where we like to get together.
- There are excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle garage.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working.
- We provide high quality software and hardware for your working needs.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks and your new team.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- We like to get together in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and technical meetups.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resources Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.