Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a DevOps Developer (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are the contact person for DevOps topics.
- You manage our Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- You are responsible for maintaining our build pipeline.
- You provide assistance in automating the deployment.
- Git administration and Git branching make up part of your responsibilities.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You hold an academic degree in IT or comparable training.
- You are familiar with PowerShell.
- It is of advantage if you have already worked with build and version control systems, Atlassian products and databases.
- Also of advantage is knowledge of the software lifecycle and MSBuild.
- You work in a solutions-oriented manner with individual initiative and like to take on responsibility.
- You demonstrate excellent spoken and written skills in English.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.