Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a DevOps Developer (m/f) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are the contact person for DevOps topics.
- You manage our Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- You are responsible for maintaining our build pipeline.
- You provide assistance in automating the deployment.
- Git administration and Git branching make up part of your responsibilities.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You hold an academic degree in IT or comparable training.
- You are familiar with PowerShell.
- It is of advantage if you have already worked with build and version control systems, Atlassian products and databases.
- Also of advantage is knowledge of the software lifecycle and MSBuild.
- You work in a solutions-oriented manner with individual initiative and like to take on responsibility.
- You demonstrate excellent spoken and written skills in English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.