Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a DevOps Developer (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for Townhall Meeting and Social Hour.
- You are the contact person for DevOps topics.
- You manage our Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket).
- You are responsible for maintaining our build pipeline.
- You provide assistance in automating the deployment.
- Git administration and Git branching make up part of your responsibilities.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You hold an academic degree in IT or comparable training.
- You are familiar with PowerShell.
- It is of advantage if you have already worked with build and version control systems, Atlassian products and databases.
- Also of advantage is knowledge of the software lifecycle and MSBuild.
- You work in a solutions-oriented manner with individual initiative and like to take on responsibility.
- You demonstrate excellent spoken and written skills in English.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Most modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a parent-child office and a flexible solution for mobile working.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That is why our working hours are flexible.
- Your mentors will train you comprehensively for your new tasks.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues with the visa application and the relocation.
- With us you can also develop your language skills. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, we also offer the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese in our office.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize regular technical meetups in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and permanent employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.