Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software Ovalis! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016, we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, that is why we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have become an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – in August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. We are looking for a Director Technical Marketing (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You present Qoniac’s technical solutions and their value proposition to potential new customers in the whole world.
- You listen to our customers, analyze their requirements and propose new or improved solutions out of that to the application development.
- You identify customer potentials and optimize our pricing models in collaboration with our global sales director and local sales network.
- You introduce our technology roadmap to the customer´s technical management and derive strategic input out of the discussion.
- You analyze general market trends and introduce them to the technology roadmap.
- You create competitive analyzes and track the competition´s development.
- You work in close collaboration with the customer application engineers in Dresden and our local engineers worldwide.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate long-term experience in front-end semiconductor manufacturing (metrology or lithography of advantage).
- You have worked for several years as a technical marketer in an international environment.
- You gained broad experience in determining the customer value of technical solutions.
- You have a knack for creating easy-to-understand models for complex solutions.
- You are a communicative and sales-oriented personality.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- You are ready to visit our customers two or three times per quarter.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table, Wii and Xbox, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension scheme.
- You receive an above-average compensation and a permanent employment contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please feel free to get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.