Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. We are looking for an Engineer with Data Science Background (gn) for our headquarters in the center of Dresden as soon as possible.
- You work at the technological pulse of time in an absolute high-tech industry.
- With your expertise you develop technological solutions for our customers in the leading edge semiconductor industry.
- Your ideas will be realized in cooperation with our software development and will be used by the customer in process optimization.
- From the preliminary study up to the commercialization, you can also accompany your solution ideas at the international customer’s site and play a decisive role in shaping them.
- You will have the opportunity to present your excellent results at conferences.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You are able to use your theoretical knowledge to solve practical problems.
- You have a university degree in natural sciences or engineering.
- Knowledge in data analysis tools (e.g. MATLAB, Python, Spotfire or similar) will be an advantage for you.
- To evaluate new software modules, you are willing to travel to customers in the USA or Asia.
- You like to share your results with the team and you are open to questions from your colleagues.
- Your written and spoken English skills are very good.
THAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden’s old town with a nice big lobby where we like to get together..
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working.
- We provide high quality software and hardware for your working needs.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks and your new team.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.