Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Global Sales Director (m/f) as soon as possible.
- You manage, coordinate and develop our sales teams worldwide.
- You market our products by showing our customers the financial benefits and return on investment that our software tools deliver.
- The introduction of new regional sales managers (direct sales, sales consultants) in Asia and America belongs to your duties.
- You are responsible for customer acquisition in the European area.
- You are the direct point of contact for our customers from Europe.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in economic sciences, engineering sciences or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate at least 8 years’ experience as a sales director/senior sales manager in front-end semiconductor manufacturing (metrology or lithography of advantage).
- You already have an established network of decision-makers/higher management from leading semiconductor factories in Europe.
- You have experience as a leader.
- A structured way of working, commitment and a commanding manner come naturally to you.
- You are a communicative and sales-oriented personality.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- You are ready to travel for up to 25 % of the time you spend working.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.