Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a HR Specialist (m/f/d) with focus on marketing for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are involved in our general recruiting activities with a special focus on further developing our employer branding worldwide.
- You are responsible for implementing HR and recruitment marketing measures, ranging from events to online marketing campaigns.
- You are in charge of analyzing and developing new cooperations with universities as well as organizing and supporting related activities.
- Managing our social media channels will also be part of your activities.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree with a specialization in HR or a related field of study.
- You have gained previous professional experience in human resources marketing/employer branding, ideally in a technical environment.
- Experience in the field of higher education marketing would be an asset.
- You are keen on working for a global technology company.
- You enjoy sharing and pursuing new ideas to advance Qoniac’s growth.
- You are able to work independently and in a structured, responsible manner.
- You have a very good command of the German and English language, both written and verbal.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.