Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. We are looking for an International Sales & Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- You will support our Director Sales & Marketing in general day-to-day business.
- You will co-design our Qoniac world, especially optimize systematically our internal processes in the field of presales, sales and marketing.
- You will be responsible for the daily sales operations: Create sales documents and keep all CRM information up to date with the help of SAP and other related systems.
- In addition to the preparation and follow-up of sales meetings, you will also actively participate in the meetings themselves.
- You will analyze comprehensive business data in order to provide the base for business decisions.
- You will communicate closely with the international sales network.
- You will be involved to create marketing materials and support us at trade fair events.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have a degree in business administration, industrial engineering or a well-founded commercial qualification.
- You have some professional experience in the described area, ideally in the B2B environment, project management or consulting.
- Your way of working is very systematic and structured. You also act independently and on your own responsibility.
- You have a good understanding of technical issues and are interested in software and semiconductor technology.
- You enjoy contributing your own ideas, want to help Qoniac grow and are keen to further your own professional development.
- Communication is your strength and you have very good written and spoken English.
- You have very good written and spoken English.
- You are interested to being a process optimizer: You feel like working in the variety between daily administrative tasks and conceptual creativity for an international technology company.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.