Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. We are looking for an International Sales & Marketing Specialist (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden at the next possible date.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will support our Director Sales & Marketing in general day-to-day business.
- You will co-design our Qoniac world, especially our internal processes in the field of presales, sales and marketing.
- You will be responsible for documenting and reporting on daily business.
- In addition to the preparation and follow-up of sales meetings, you will also actively participate in the meetings themselves.
- You will create sales documents and keep all customer-related information up to date with the help of our CRM System.
- You will be involved to create marketing materials and support us at trade fair events.
- You will communicate closely with the international sales network.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a degree in business administration or a well-founded commercial qualification.
- You have some professional experience in the described area, ideally in the B2B environment, project management, or consulting.
- You have a good understanding of technical issues and are interested in software and semiconductor technology.
- Your way of working is structured, independent and responsible.
- You enjoy contributing your own ideas, want to help Qoniac grow, and are keen to further your own professional development.
- Communication is your strength.
- You have very good written and spoken English.
- You are interested in working for an international technology company.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That is why our working hours are flexible.
- Your mentors will train you comprehensively for your new tasks.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues with the visa application and the relocation.
- With us you can also develop your language skills. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, we also offer the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese in our office.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular technical meetups, we like to use our lounge, which also serves as a venue for movie nights, games evenings and team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and permanent employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.