Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Junior Software Developer C#/.NET (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use C#/.NET, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You work in our development department. Our products are based on client-server applications connected to a database, using state-of-the-art technologies (.NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF).
- You are in charge of requirements analyses as well as drafting and implementing software designs.
- You and your team are responsible for improving our agile processes (SCRUM) and tools.
- As part of our quality assurance, you are conducting code reviews.
- You work closely with our developers, testers and application engineers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, or relevant vocational training.
- You are experienced in object-oriented programming with C#, preferably also with Java or C++.
- It would be an asset, if you have experience in working with requirements analyses, agile software development (SCRUM) and/or testing methods.
- Your work style is structured and analytical.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.