Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Junior Software Tester (m/f/d) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop test cases for the functional characteristics of our software based on the requirements and demand cases.
- You will support the team in selecting appropriate test methods.
- The recording of software errors and the implementation of a detailed analysis will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will contribute to the improvement of our processes, methods and tools.
- You will prepare test data, report test results and document testing procedures.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a similar vocational training.
- It is interesting for you under which circumstances a software behave not in the same way as expected.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.