Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Lithography Process Expert as Application Engineer in Development (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
- You will develop ideas for new software applications.
- You will determine the need of software solutions with the clients and estimate the expense for the realization together with the software developers.
- You will create new software specifications in coordination with our software developers.
- The evaluation of new software modules in cooperation with your clients on site could be your project.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- Knowledge in one software language are beneficial.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Most modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town and a flexible solution for mobile working.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- Many of us have exciting hobbies and quite a few are parents. That’s why many are happy about our flexible working hours.
- We have set up a parent-child workroom that can be used when needed.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize regular technical meetups in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruit and vouchers for lunch.
- We pay a subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.