Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Lithography Process Expert as Application Engineer in Development (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘APPLICATION ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT’.
- You will develop ideas for new software applications.
- You will determine the need of software solutions with the clients and estimate the expense for the realization together with the software developers.
- You will create new software specifications in coordination with our software developers.
- The evaluation of new software modules in cooperation with your clients on site could be your project.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- Knowledge in one software language are beneficial.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.