Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Lithography Process Expert as Application Engineer in Customer Service (gn) for the international market as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
- You use your lithography experience and our software to advise and support the lithography and metrology departments of our international customers in the semiconductor industry.
- For this purpose, you analyze processes and identify potentials as well as suggest process optimizations and structural improvements.
- You represent the customer in all operational aspects within Qoniac, including decision making and problem escalation and you maintain a comprehensive overview of all customer activities.
- You support and guide our local application engineers in their work at the customer’s site.
- New software modules are evaluated with the customer on site and you are responsible for the coordination of the project.
- You act as a link between the software development and the customer. You take up the customer’s wishes and ideas, coordinate them within the team and pass them on to the software developers, whom you support with your application expertise.
- It also be part of your tasks to represent Qoniac at trade fairs or conferences.
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You can refer to several years of industry experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography or metrology for CD or overlay.
- Preferably you have experience in program management.
- You are a good communicator and know what customer orientation means.
- You have a university degree in natural sciences or engineering.
- Your written and spoken English skills are very good.
- You enjoy visiting your worldwide customers on a regular basis.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Most modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town and a flexible solution for mobile working.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- Many of us have exciting hobbies and quite a few are parents. That’s why many are happy about our flexible working hours.
- We have set up a parent-child workroom that can be used when needed.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize regular technical meetups in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruit and vouchers for lunch.
- We pay a subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.