Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Lithography Process Expert as Application Engineer in Customer Service (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘APPLICATION ENGINEER IN CUSTOMER SERVICE’.
- With the aid of our software, you will analyze processes for our clients and identify potentials, as well as propose process optimizations and structural improvements.
- The evaluation of new software modules for the client could be your project. Here, you will be responsible for the entire coordination with the client.
- You will act as a link between the software development and the client. You take the wishes and ideas of the client on board, come to an agreement on these with the team, and pass them on to the software developers, who you will support with your application expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-orientated.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia once or twice per quarter.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.