Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Lithography Process Expert as Application Engineer in Development (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘APPLICATION ENGINEER DEVELOPMENT’.
- You will develop ideas for new software applications.
- You will determine the need of software solutions with the clients and estimate the expense for the realization together with the software developers.
- You will create new software specifications in coordination with our software developers.
- The evaluation of new software modules in cooperation with your clients on site could be your project.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the sciences or engineering technology.
- Knowledge in one software language are beneficial.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
- You are prepared to visit your clients in the USA or in Asia.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.