Have you been working in the semiconductor industry for a long time, and are you looking for something new while remaining in this exciting industry? Then we are without a doubt the next step in your career!
Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a ‘Senior Application Engineer’ (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- We call the role ‘CUSTOMER SUPPORT APPLICATION ENGINEER’.
- You will support our customers in the US in any aspect of the usage of our software products in their production facilities.
- You will train the customer’s engineers in using our software products to their benefit.
- With the aid of our software, you will analyze processes for our customers and identify potentials, as well as propose process optimizations and structural improvements.
- Also, the evaluation of new software modules for the customer can be your project. Here, you will be responsible for the project coordination with the customer.
- You will act as a link between our customers and the Application Engineering Group at our headquarters in Dresden, Germany.
- You will support the software developers with your application expertise.
- You will have the opportunity to represent Qoniac at trade fairs and conferences.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have several years’ experience in the semiconductor industry, preferably in the field of lithography, or CD or overlay metrology.
- You have a university degree in the natural sciences or engineering.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be customer-oriented.
- You are willing to travel within the United States of America frequently.
- You are prepared to visit our headquarters in Dresden at least one time per quarter.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor experts and software specialists.
- You will receive in depth training in our software products.
- An Application Engineer from our headquarters will mentor you and provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job.
- Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We offer you a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to your application! Please send this in German or English to: .
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: https://qoniac.com/category/jobs/.