Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for Mathematicians (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, we reserve time every week for Iteration Meetings, Sprint Reviews and about once a month all Qoniacer meet at our Town Hall Meeting.
- You are responsible for the technical analysis, specification and documentation of requirements.
- Translating the requirements from the user’s perspective into the software development and test perspective is part of your job.
- Our complex domain requires mathematical algorithms. You are responsible for their specification and, if necessary, implementation/optimization.
- You work closely with internal customers, developers, testers and the product owner.
- You will support in programming our software suite OVALiS in C#.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You have a university degree in mathematics.
- You are interested in working for a growing technology company.
- Our team is international, so you will need a good command of English.
- You have a goal-oriented, structured and quality-conscious way of working.
- You enjoy working in a team and enjoy contributing your own ideas and supporting Qoniac in its growth.
- It is an advantage if you have already gained some experience in programming with C# or other programming languages such as C++, Java or Matlab.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.