Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For the Location Dresden we are looking for a Product Owner (gn).
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, gRPC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, requirements engineers, scrum master and product owner.
- Due to our customers’ environment, our software products have to meet high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We encourage an open and supportive corporate culture, for example regular meetings like Town Halls, Iteration reviews and team events.
- You are a decision maker, who negotiates and commits on priorities for the development of new features within our release cycles.
- As a product owner, you are a member of your Scrum team and support the team in delivering a valuable product.
- You manage the backlog of your team and discuss the focus of the next sprint together with your team in the Sprint Planning.
- You are eager to reflect upon and further strengthen the Product Owner role within our company.
- As a Product Owner in a technical domain, you are comfortable navigating in a complex system of projects, business demands, and customer needs.
- You keep close contact to the feature stakeholders and ensure short feedback loops with them (e. g. by regular Sprint Reviews).
- You develop your domain knowledge to continuously improve your understanding of the value we bring to our customers and our company.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have a university degree in natural sciences, computer sciences, business administration or similar.
- You are interested in working for an emerging software company connected to one of the most thriving high tech industries of the world.
- Our team is international, so you will need a good command of English.
- You are ready to make product decisions and to communicate them effectively to the development team and affected stakeholders.
- You have a feeling for complexity and an understanding of how Scrum Teams work and act as shaper of the team’s identity and purpose.
- You are excited about diving into the current problems and challenges of the semiconductor industry.
- Experience in agile software development and knowledge of the Scrum framework is an advantage.
- Ideally you are a certified (e.g. PSPO, CSPO) product owner with several years of hands-on experience.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application in English or German! Please, use the “APPLY NOW” button below. Thank you!
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344 or Susann.Salzmann@kla-tencor.com.