Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Requirements Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You are in charge of technical analyses as well as the specification and documentation of requirements.
- Your core task is to translate requirements from a user perspective into software developer and tester terminology.
- You work closely with in-house customers, developers, testers and product owners.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, or relevant vocational training.
- You have gained previous experience in IT projects as a developer, business analyst / requirements engineer or product owner in an agile environment.
- It would be an asset if you are familiar with technical server-client applications.
- You are able to work independently and in a structured, responsible manner, while relying on strong communication skills.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.