Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Sales Representative (m/w/d) as soon as possible in Taiwan.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- You will manage and grow existing customers and perform customer acquisition in the territory of Taiwan (together with the local employees at the headquarters in Dresden).
- You are responsible together with the Taiwanese team for the technical marketing and you will present our software to our (potential) customers.
- Moreover, you are responsible for the presales processes, such as planning and the realization of visits with customers at the semiconductor industry.
- You will participate international congresses and workshops in Taiwan.
- Your task will be to create, calculate and present the offers to our Customers and to negotiate with them.
- You will assess potential market and sales opportunities.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a degree in business administration or a well-founded commercial qualification.
- You have some professional experience in the described area, ideally in the B2B environment, project management or consulting.
- You have a good understanding of technical issues and are interested in software and semiconductor technology.
- You are a good communicator and know what it means to be very customer oriented.
- You are willing to travel within Taiwan and to China frequently.
- You are prepared to visit our headquarters in Dresden at least one time per quarter.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English and Mandarin.
- You enjoy promoting business development and strengthening your market position with new strategies.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Firstly, we house a young and ambitious team from all over the world. Here, you will find both semiconductor experts and software specialists.
- A Service and Support Engineer from our headquarters will mentor you and provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job.
- Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- You will work in varying areas on your own responsibility.
- We offer you competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.