Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, we reserve time every week for Iteration Meetings, Sprint Reviews and about once a month all Qoniacer meet at our Town Hall Meeting.
- You will coach several agile teams within our agile development environment, including distributed teams.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting in scaling our agile processes and development teams.
- Your responsibilities will also include organizing and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, retrospective).
- You will work closely with other scrum masters, our development team, the group manager, the product owner and our in-house customers.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You can demonstrate relevant work experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- You have a university degree with a technical, social or economic orientation (e.g. psychology, economics, communication science, natural sciences, informatic, physics) or a comparable course of study.
- A Scrum or a similar agile certification would be of advantage, however bringing an agile mindset is more important.
- It would be advantageous if you also have experience in scaled agile environments.
- It would also be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (Kanban, XP, Lean Development, etc.).
- You are communicative, empathetic, can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- You actively seek potentials for improvement and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.