Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will manage several agile teams within our agile development environment, sometimes across multiple sites.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting in scaling our agile processes and development teams.
- Your responsibilities will also include organizing and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, follow-up).
- You will work closely with the group manager, the product owner, our development team and our in-house customers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science or a comparable course of study.
- You can demonstrate several years of experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (e.g. LeSS or SAFe) and have experience in .NET/C# projects.
- Certification as a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Team Coach (CTC) would also be of advantage.
- You are communicative, emphatic and can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.