Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Dresden as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH US:
- You will coach several agile teams within our agile development environment, including distributed teams.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting in scaling our agile processes and development teams.
- Your responsibilities will also include organizing and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, retrospective).
- You will work closely with other scrum masters, our development team, the group manager, the product owner and our in-house customers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You can demonstrate relevant work experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- You have a university degree with a technical, social or economic orientation (e.g. psychology, economics, communication science, natural sciences, informatic, physics) or a comparable course of study.
- A Scrum or a similar agile certification would be of advantage, however bringing an agile mindset is more important.
- It would be advantageous if you also have experience in scaled agile environments.
- It would also be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (Kanban, XP, Lean Development, etc.).
- You are communicative, empathetic, can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- You actively seek potentials for improvement and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will introduce you comprehensively to your role.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.