Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
Notice: In the course of our growth we would like to expand our team despite the current corona situation and still offer a secure job as well as a permanent employment.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
- You will coach several agile teams within our agile development environment, including distributed teams.
- You will shape the further improvement of our agile processes.
- You will be responsible for assisting in scaling our agile processes and development teams.
- Your responsibilities will also include organizing and moderating our scrum events (daily, planning, review, retrospective).
- You will work closely with other scrum masters, our development team, the group manager, the product owner and our in-house customers.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You can demonstrate relevant work experience in agile software development and have already worked as a Scrum Master.
- You have a university degree with a technical, social or economic orientation (e.g. psychology, economics, communication science, natural sciences, informatic, physics) or a comparable course of study.
- A Scrum or a similar agile certification would be of advantage, however bringing an agile mindset is more important.
- It would be advantageous if you also have experience in scaled agile environments.
- It would also be beneficial if you are already familiar with other agile methods (Kanban, XP, Lean Development, etc.).
- You are communicative, empathetic, can resolve conflicts effectively and are a reliable team player.
- You actively seek potentials for improvement and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That is why our working hours are flexible.
- Your mentors will train you comprehensively for your new tasks.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues with the visa application and the relocation.
- With us you can also develop your language skills. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, we also offer the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese in our office.
- You can easily reach us by public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular technical meetups, we like to use our lounge, which also serves as a venue for movie nights, games evenings and team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and permanent employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.