Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for (Senior) Software Developer C#/.NET (gn) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop software solutions for the semiconductor industry. In the process we use C#/.NET (e.g. .NET Core), WPF, gRPC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core and MS-SQL Server.
- We work in an agile manner in cross-functional teams consisting of developers, testers, requirements engineers, scrum master and product owner.
- Due to our customers’ environment, our software products have to meet high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in meetups, technical trainings and international conferences.
- We are open to new technologies which we try out, for example in hackathons.
- We appreciate team spirit in a familiar atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- We encourage an open and supportive corporate culture, for example regular meetings like Town Halls, Iteration reviews and team events.
- Together with your Scrum Team, you are responsible for implementing new functionalities.
- You review the code of your team members and are in close contact with the requirement engineers.
- With your ideas, you have the opportunity to shape your working environment and work processes, for example through our retrospectives.
- With our application engineers, your direct stakeholders, you exchange ideas directly according to the agile idea.
- You get scope for development to acquire knowledge about new technologies in the software development area.
THAT IS WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- You have a technical or scientific university degree, a vocational education or several years of professional experience as a software developer.
- You are experienced in working with C#/.NET and it would be beneficial if you already have experiences with WPF.
- Our team is international, so you need good English skills.
- You work independently and quality-consciously.
- You enjoy contributing your own ideas and accompanying Qoniac as a growing company.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’ s own bicycle cellar.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working. You will get your own laptop.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.