Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Senior Software Developer (m/f/d) for .NET/C# as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our codes have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, every second Friday afternoon is reserved for a Sprint Review, Townhall Meeting and subsequent social hour.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop client-server applications with database connection based on state-of-the-art technologies (.NET/C#, WPF, WCF, MS-SQL-Server etc.).
- The specification, implementation and documentation of architecture and design will be your tasks.
- You will review codes, analyze requirements and estimate efforts.
- You will coach and mentor junior developers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics, mathematics or a related subject area or can show a similar professional education or professional experience.
- You worked at least 3 years with .NET/C# development.
- You have good knowledge of client-server applications and WCF.
- You are experienced with software architecture, code reviews, and design patterns.
- It is beneficial if you have knowledge of multithreading, Microsoft SQL server and/or Entity Framework.
- A plus is as well if you are experienced with requirements specification, architecture documentation, agile methods and/or test driven development.
- You have a structured and responsible approach.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- Your language skills in English are good.
WE ALSO PROVIDE:
- A modern office space in the center of Dresden with a foosball table and Wii, as well as a parent-child office that can be used if necessary.
- A mentor will train you comprehensively for your new task.
- Many of us have children and/or exciting hobbies. That’s why our working hours are flexible.
- For our New Year´s Reception and the regular meet-ups we like to use our lounge, which also serves as venue for movie nights and games evenings.
- We organise numerous sport, culinary and entertaining team events.
- Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruits and lunch vouchers.
- We pay childcare allowance and also offer a corporate pension plan.
- You receive an above-average compensation and open-ended employment contract in part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.