Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Software Tester (m/f) as soon as possible for our headquarters in Dresden.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will develop test cases for the functional characteristics of our software based on the requirements and demand cases.
- You will select appropriate test methods.
- The recording of software errors and the implementation of a detailed analysis will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will contribute to the improvement of our processes, methods and tools.
- You will prepare test data in close cooperation with the specialist department.
- Your responsibilities will also include to support the automation of test cases.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science or a similar vocational training.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Software Tester and are familiar the development and the performance of test cases.
- It would be beneficial if you are already familiar with JIRA and QAComplete.
- A certification as a Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) would also be of advantage.
- Your way of working is structured and analytic.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You are highly proficient in written and spoken English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.