Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We have been an independent subsidiary of KLA Corporation – one of the leading machine manufacturers in the semiconductor industry – since August 2019.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarter in Dresden we are looking for a System Administrator for Customer Support (gn) initially limited for 1 year (a permanent contract is intended).
- You are the first contact person for our customers.
- The installation of our software solutions at the customer’s site will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will independently take over the remote support for our customers.
- You will monitor the performance and stability of our software solutions and will be responsible for error analysis and troubleshooting.
- You will support the rollout of new releases or hotfixes and patches.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have a university degree in the field of IT or in a comparable subject area.
- You are familiar with the installation, configuration and administration of Windows Server systems.
- It is an advantage if you have already gained experience with SQL servers and with container technologies (such as Docker/ Kubernetes).
- Experience in the installation, configuration and administration of Linux systems is also desirable.
- You have an affinity for technology and are interested in topics related to the IT environment.
- You have good communication skills and work independently, customer oriented as well as responsible.
- Our team is international and our customers are represented worldwide, therefore you need good English skills.
THAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- Modern office space in the heart of Dresden with a soccer table and consoles, as well as a nice big lobby where we like to get together.
- There are excellent connections to local and regional public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle garage.
- We have a flexible arrangement for working hours as well as for mobile working.
- We provide high quality software and hardware for your working needs.
- Your mentor will familiarize you in detail with your new tasks and your new team.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- After the pandemic situation, we look forward to getting together again in our lobby to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties, technical meetups and our New Year’s reception
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides vouchers for lunch, fresh fruit, coffee, hot chocolate and tea.
- We pay a Christmas bonus, subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive a permanent employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resources Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.