Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a System Process Engineer (m/f) for DevOps. as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will be the first point of contact for the DevOps in day-to-day business.
- You will administrate Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo).
- The SVN administration and branching will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will maintain our build pipeline.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science, business informatics or a related subject area.
- You are skilled in using one programming language.
- You know the software development lifecycle and you are familiar with version control systems and XML.
- Experiences with Atlassian products, databases and MS Build are beneficial.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- You have a good written and spoken knowledge of English.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.