Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software OVALiS! We are an international and rapidly growing company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan and Japan. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process. We are part of KLA – one of the leading machine manufacturers in semiconductors. With our software OVALiS being embedded in KLA’s software portfolio we contribute significantly to the overall value chain.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE team”. For our headquarters in Dresden we are looking for a Test Analyst / Software Tester (gn) as soon as possible.
HOW WE WORK:
- We develop products for the semiconductor industry that are based on client server applications with database connection. In the process we use .NET/C#, MS-SQL Server, Entity Framework, WPF and WCF.
- We work in an agile manner in full stack teams consisting of developers, testers, scrum master and a product owner.
- Our software products as well as the architecture and maintainability of our code have to meet our high quality standards.
- We stay up-to-date by participating in regular workshops and international conferences.
- We maintain an open and respectful corporate culture; for instance, we reserve time every week for Iteration Meetings, Sprint Reviews and about once a month all Qoniacer meet at our Town Hall Meeting.
- Based on requirements and requirement cases, you will create test cases for the functional properties of our software products and select suitable test methods.
- In addition to the execution of test cases, you will also create the test data in close cooperation with colleagues of various departments.
- You will record, document and analyze software errors.
- In an agile development team, you will work to improve our software and its features.
- You will also support the automation of test cases.
WHAT YOU BRING IN:
- You have completed an education, or you have a university degree in computer science, technology, natural sciences or a comparable subject area.
- You already have about two years of experience as a software test analyst.
- Ideally, you have experience in dealing with issue tracking and test management software (e.g. JIRA and QAComplete).
- A certification like the Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) is an advantage.
- You enjoy analyzing a software of strengths and weaknesses and identifying improvement potential.
- You have good language skills of spoken and written English.
THAT IS WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE:
- A very modern office space in the center of Dresden’s old town with excellent connection to the public transport. Many of our colleagues also use Qoniac’s own bicycle cellar.
- A mentor will help you to get familiar with your new tasks and to know our team.
- We have a flexible arrangement for mobile working with your provided working laptop.
- Flexible working hours since many of us have families and exciting hobbies.
- We have set up a dedicated parent-child workroom that can be used when needed.
- We are happy to support our new colleagues in applying for visas, finding accommodation and moving.
- We stay up-to-date and develop ourselves further, for example by participating in individual, professional training courses and international conferences.
- You can also develop your language skills with us. In addition to German courses for our international colleagues, our office also offers the opportunity to learn Chinese or Japanese.
- Our open company culture is characterized by the meeting of different cultures, the mutual respectful interaction and our joy of work.
- At the moment we strictly observe the current corona protection measures. Thereby, we currently work both in the office and often mobile from home. Otherwise, we like to get together in our lounge to organize our Litho-Stammtisch in addition to work and to enjoy movie nights, game nights, after work parties and our New Year’s reception.
- For your physical well-being Qoniac provides coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fruit and vouchers for lunch.
- We pay a subsidy for childcare and of course we offer company pension schemes.
- You will receive an unlimited employment contract, either part-time or full-time.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any questions? Then please get in touch with Susann Salzmann (Human Resource Specialist) at +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.