Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! Qoniac GmbH is a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Test Automation Specialist / Test Automation Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You develop concepts for functional and non-functional test automation in an agile environment.
- You create, maintain and migrate automated tests.
- You analyze the results and pass them on to the developer and the respective technical department.
- As part of a team, you are involved in improving our processes, methods and tools.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, or relevant vocational training.
- You have knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (preferably .NET/C#) as well as with using a test framework (e.g. NUnit).
- You have previously gained some experience in the field of test automation.
- You have already worked with issue tracking systems (preferably JIRA).
- Ideally, you are experienced in using a test management system (e.g. QAComplete).
- It would be an asset, if you have a certification, e.g. as an ISTQB Certified Tester (Foundation Level).
- Your work style is structured and analytical.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.