Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are a rapidly growing and international company. Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for an Usability Engineer (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You will be responsible for UI requirements specification and support of UI development.
- You will plan, implement and evaluate the usability and will run UX tests.
- UI workflow optimization and its implementation will be your responsibility.
- The preparation of a concept for an adaptive UI adjustment regarding several personas is your task.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in computer science with focus on software ergonomics or a comparable professional education or experience.
- You are experienced with usability and UX design methods.
- As well you are experienced with .NET/C# programming, especially with WPF.
- You have a structured and responsible approach and good communication skills.
- You see potentials and exchange ideas with your colleagues.
- Your language skills in English are good.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.