Some of the chips in your computer, tablet or smartphone were probably created with the aid of our software! We are an international and rapidly growing company. In 2016 we were awarded the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award in recognition of Germany’s fastest-growing technology companies.
Our customers are the world’s leading semiconductor manufacturers, so we have locations outside Germany in Korea, Taiwan, Japan and in the United States of America. Our software products ensure a stable and efficient production process.
“Our team – multidisciplinary, international, ONE TEAM”. We are looking for a Usability Tester (m/f) as soon as possible.
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE ENTAIL?
- You create test cases for our software products aimed at assessing usability and user experience.
- You find and document possible deviations from our UI guidelines.
- You support our tester team during the testing phase.
- If required, you provide support for the automation of UI test cases.
- You and your team are responsible for improving our agile processes (SCRUM) and tools.
- You work closely with our usability team, consisting of software developers and process engineers.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- You have a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, relevant vocational training or comparable professional experience.
- You enjoy troubleshooting software applications, whilst being committed to high quality standards.
- You are familiar with the basic concepts of usability and usability tests.
- It would be an asset if you have a certification, e.g. as an GTB Certified Tester Foundation Level – Usability Tester.
- Ideally, you are experienced in using JIRA and QAComplete.
- Your work style is structured and analytical.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with an international focus is waiting for you.
- We maintain a pleasant and informal working environment in agreeable office spaces with modern workstations.
- Our working hours are flexible and family-friendly.
- A mentor will provide in-depth and step-by-step guidance as you familiarize yourself with your new job. Later, you will benefit from individual advanced training opportunities.
- We provide subsidy for childcare, company pension scheme and other little benefits.
- You will receive above-average pay, and we will offer you a fixed part or full-time work contract.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please, send your application in German or English to:
Do you have any other questions? Then please get in touch with Kristin Weber (Human Resource Manager) on +49 (0) 351 / 418 93 344.
More jobs can be found here: www.qoniac.com/career.